Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Laugh a little more...

For me it's watching anything with Red Skelton, Steve Allen, Robin Williams, Billy Crystal or Bob Hope.

It's playing games with my family and making terrible puns, by them as well as by me.

It's watching Victor Borge at the piano. Or Tim Conway try to crackup Harvey Corman and Carol Burnett.

Robin Williams, Whoopie Goldberg and Billy Crystal in the Comic Relief shows.

These people and acts make me laugh in a genuine, deep, uninhibited way. They make me happy. There are times when my mouth hurts from laughing so much. My ribs ache. And I feel GOOD!

It's a mystery to me that I don't watch them more often. That we all don't spend at least a few moments, every day, laughing. Smiling at life.

It's not that hard, folks. And the benefits are life changing.

We're insane for not laughing more. It's even cheap!

Be happy, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment